Start Homeschooling Summit Upgrade Bundle
The homeschooling conference in your home!
New to homeschooling and wish you could benefit from the experience of long-term homeschoolers?
Now you can! We ran 33 fantastic online homeschooling workshops live AND we recorded them all for you.
If you’d like to watch them at your leisure you’ll get access to all the recordings, AND the downloads, AND the mp3 files, AND get an amazing bundle of homeschooling resources! All for a totally affordable price.
This wonderful summit was uplifting. It really turned me around, heart, mind, and soul! I was giving up, and these courageous, insightful, down-to-earth inspiring REAL mums uncovered my buried desire to homeschool, and to do it with enthusiasm and zest, facing my fear and doubts – but also my hope and my truth. Thank you so much, Kelly for this moving, impressive and powerful summit.
We’ll teach you how to get started well, how to get the right mindset for successful homeschooling, and how to teach lots of different subjects, including the tricky ones like maths and science.
We’ll introduce you to homeschooling styles and approaches that are way more fun and effective than anything a school can do.
We have some special workshops about homeschooling teens, and we’ll show you how to plan and manage your homeschool and your life so that everything actually gets done.
And it’s all coming from experienced homeschooling parents – we’ve been there, we’ve done it, we’re doing it now, and this is the stuff we wish we’d known when we started out. And we’re sharing it with you so you can skip the mistakes and get straight to the smooth and easy homeschool you want to have!
The Start Homeschooling Summit was incredibly motivating and now I am sold on starting homeschool! Kelly did an epic job getting together some relatable, inspiring, encouraging, creative, motivated people who taught me a lot and I think my kids are going to be the lucky recipients because I did the Start Homeschooling Summit.
Here’s what you get in the Start Homeschooling Summit
33 info-packed workshops:
- Homeschooling Science in the Teen Years | Kim Santee
- A Road Map for High School: Creating a 4-Year Plan | Dr. Marie-Claire Moreau
- Conflict Resolution Skills You Must Teach Your Children | Melanie Wilson
- Gifted and Twice Exceptional Homeschooling: Raising, Teaching, and Loving Your Poppy | Ginny Kochis
- Challenges and Struggles – Helping Our Children When Learning is Hard | Kelly Sage
- Stress Less with Systems and Routines | Andrea Townsley
- How will I homeschool my older kids when the baby comes? | Adele Jarrett-Kerr
- Frustrated and Stressed (and maybe a little angry) | Kathie Morrisey
- How to balance it all as a homeschooling mum | Shannon Young
- Creating Balance, Preserving Sanity with an extra-large family | Erin Hassett
- Choosing Curriculum | Kendra Fletcher
- Instilling Character Into Your Children | Kathie Morrisey
- World Schooling from Home | Se7en
- How to Homeschool Science with Multiple Ages | Kim Santee
- Introducing Children to the Wonderful World of Nature Studies | Kirstee Lee Raki
- Creating a Culture of Writers at Home | Ginny Kochis
- Active Maths | Tamara Kelly
- Art with Heart: Creating an intentional and meaningful art practice | Lotus Stewart
- Science For Moms Who Don’t Like Science | Kendra Fletcher
- How to Make Language Arts Fun Whatever Your Curriculum | Dr. Melanie Wilson
- Low-tech Homeschooling | Kelly George
- Self-Directed Education and the Future of Learning | Kerry McDonald
- Why You Need a Morning Basket – and How to Make It the Heart of Your Homeschool | Sara Jordan Panning
- Homeschooling with Unit Studies | Cindy West
- An Educating Life: The Simple Plan for an Engaging Homeschool | Bethany Ishee
- 9 Essentials of a Charlotte Mason Education for the Early Years | Meghann Dibrell
- Set up an art area your kids will love to use | Lotus Stewart
- Year-Round Homeschooling – Is it Right for You? | Elizabeth Campbell
- How to Add Fun to Your Homeschool (Even If You Aren’t a “Fun” Mom) | Amy Milcic
- Learning in the Real World: How to Help It Thrive | Pam Laricchia
- Making the Decision to Homeschool | Kathy Lee Eggers
- Homeschooling – Getting Past the Fear | Beverly Burgess
- Deschool before you Homeschool for the Strongest Start | Belinda Letchford
20 bonus homeschooling resources
- Beginning Homeschool Workshop with workbook, tip sheet, and meditation | Beverly Burgess
- Homeschooler’s Planner Kit Bonus | Beverly Burgess
- Three Keys to Teaching Preschoolers by Kathy Lee Eggers
- 31 Days of Homeschooling ebook | Marie-Claire Moreau
- Free to Learn: Five Ideas for a Joyful Unschooling Life ebook | Pam Laricchia
- Homeschool Fun ebook – have fun every day of the year | Amy Milcic
- How to Be a More Patient Homeschool Mom ebook | Amy Milcic
- Preschoolers & Peace: Homeschooling Older Kids With Success While Loving the Little Ones at Your Feet ebook | Kendra Fletcher
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day ebook | Kendra Fletcher
- The Lab Bench – Science Experiments for Kids aged 8-14 ebook | Kim Santee
- Mom’s Quiet Time Journal with coloring pages | Sara Jordan Panning
- Parenting the Gifted and Twice Exceptional Child ebook | Ginny Kochis
- Creating a Culture of Writers at Home ebook | Ginny Kochis
- 60 Homeschooling Tips from 60 Years of Homeschooling ebook | Kathie Morrissey
- Training Character In Your Children ebook | Kathie Morrissey
- An Educating Life Guidebook | Bethany Ishee
- Organising your Homeschool and Household charts | Erin Hassett
- Issue 7 of Mulberry Magazine | The Mulberry Journal
- Rain or Shine: A 6-week ecourse to establishing an out-of-doors life for families of young children | Meghann Dibrell
- Making Art Meaningful: a course for parents | Lotus Stewart
- 30 day free membership in The Studio | Lotus Stewart
- 25% Discount at Art History Kids | Lotus Stewart